Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Valentine Bud Vase

So I am in the mood to do a little something Valentine's-ish (yes I am creating new words now). I found this little bud vase tucked away in my never ending cupboard of things I am eventually going to stamp on and thought I would blow the dust off and get a little creative. I hope you enjoy the thought.

The paper is retired Stampin' Up, however anything red or pink will do, I cut it 6" x 5" and then added a border of whisper white ("1) that I scalloped with a punch I got free last year during sale-a-bration.

What's Sale-a-bration you ask? Oh that is an excellent question? You should click on my Stampin' Up website link on the right and go look and what is available with sale-a-bration. It's going on right now!

I added a bit of ribbon and one of my favorite Valentine's stamps, and voila!

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment