Wednesday, January 19, 2011

OK, so it has been entirely too long since my first post. Bring on the criticism. But I have been a busy little girl working on projects. Above is one that I finished up just moments ago!

My dear friend and upline, Carry Vacanti, created a class with the new Create a Cupcake stamp set and the new Build a Cupcake punch. I took her 4 card ideas (with permission of course) and added 2 of my own, to make this adorable set of cupcake birthday cards. This class will be featured as my upcoming February Stamp Camp on Feb. 18 from 6pm to 10pm. If you cannot attend that night, but still wish to do the projects, I host 2 make- up nights each month or you can purchase a kit. Contact me for details. The camp fee will include the Create a Cupcake stamp set and 12 cards and envelopes. We will make 2 of each design. More information regarding the cost of the class will be available on my Stampin' Up website on the right side bar. I hope you have enjoyed seeing a little of what I am up to. Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment