Monday, January 3, 2011

My New Blog

Hello Stampers!


I am so excited to have created my first blog. My hope is to share new ideas with you as well as information on classes I am offering. Such as this class shown above that I am offering on January 15. For more information, visit my Stampin' Website under "Helpful Links" on the right margin and click "events".




I am a mother of 4 precious angels. I have been stamping for nearly 11 years. My passion is handstamped cards, however I dabble in 3-d gift projects and some scrapbooking.


I look forward to sharing my creations with you, and hope that you will share your thoughts in return.


Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. This is a test comment as I have changed my settings. I am verifying that comments are correctly working.

    ReplyDelete